My picture-taking is slowly petering off as I get more used to life here, but I'll still try to keep updating fairly frequently. All is well in Esterones... Charde and I started a study with a girl in Nicoya last week, so on Tuesday I'll try to take a picture and post that story on here.
Lunch in Nicoya, this place specializes in chicken. You can order a whole, half, or quarter roast chicken. Bill, Jennifer, and Shandi.
My lovely burn... Laura and I went swimming in the Huffmans' pool for an hour and this is what happened. The ONE day I didn't wear sunscreen...
Preaching up among the vacation rentals.. awkward picture of me. I look like a tomato, as you can see.
Charde!
The big Guanacaste trees are actually the same kind that are found on the African plains, so we were told.
We went over to the Medranos because we were supposed to go to Sámara for pizza... and came upon this scene. The fuel had ran out and they need to pump it into the motor or something or other.
So Kevin called Chris and he came to get us. A white guy, an Aussie, three Nicas, a black girl, a Jewish girl, and a Japanese girl went to eat Tico pizza. We have fun.
Eva looking cool with Bryan's guitar
oh you better keep posting pics missy.. otherwise flying mongooses will haunt you in your dreams! and the swimming panda cows will moo through the sleepless nights... see the horrors.. see the horrors! so keep posting... i enjoy these
ReplyDeleteKeep commenting, noodle foodle. Or else I'll send a sleepless moo panda all the way across the sea to haunt you and all your boonie chickens.
Delete