And suddenly, I'm back in the States for a couple of weeks! Turns out I couldn't extend my ticket like I wanted and it was use it or lose it... so I used it, and have been having a great time seeing family and friends again. I'll be back in CR on 2/1, so until then here are a few pictures I took right before I left.
Ben and Lindsay Taitano are back! They live down the road from me (as does everyone else.) We went preaching in Nicoya last week, where you can see that the sidewalk trees are pruned by and for short people.
Just chilling at the house.
One last picture with Elizabeth... I miss her already.
And another with Laura. I'll be seeing lots of her, but I miss her too.
Leaving On A Jet Plane is a song by John Denver
No comments:
Post a Comment