Elizabeth got some awesome pictures, so I'm posting some of them... we had some great adventures together, I'm so glad she came. I'll get to New Hampshire one of these days!
In reference to the post title, anyone who is willing to come down and experience our simple but exhilarating life is welcome to come share the places only we know.
Resident parrot at Extremo Ziplining.
La Fortuna waterfall.
Group picture with Tenley.
Definitely much colder than the beach... and rockier.
We helped Judah work on his long-suffering by blasting our girly music.
The volcano! And lots and lots of wind.
Group picture before Judah left on Tuesday. Yay for special friends!
We finally got pipas frias in Nicoya.
Walking back home after dropping the rental car off... we took the scenic route.
"Yeah, this isn't a bad place to have to stay for a year. You'll be fine." "Yeah, I think so."
Elizabeth's newfound love, Mr. Machete.
Laura and I attempting to be as cute as the boys.... but we couldn't compete.
This little guy however, took the cake for cuteness. It's a baby gecko Elizabeth found on our bananas one morning.
Congregation picture! Almost everyone... Laura and I were going to Spanish meeting that week so we hid behind people in our street clothes. Left to right, front to back: Spencer, Jill, Shandi, me, Elizabeth, Laura, Lauren, visitor I didn't get to meet, Jodyne, Tina, Thomas, Chris, Chad, Samuel, Greg, Bill, Ben, Lindsay, Jesse, Keysha, Tait.
I got a new stove. Possibly one of the most exciting things that's happened so far. I can cook now!!
Think it'll work? Ready.......
I think it works!
Making dinner brings out our true qualities. 1000 words right here.
We used up all our energy making dinner.
Smart girl took pictures of our territories.
E is English, X is Spanish, blank is not at home.
Somewhere Only We Know is a song by Keane
Now you can make borscht!
ReplyDeleteNow I can make borscht! You have no idea how much I've been looking forward to this.
Delete