Preaching up in Estrada, one of the farthest parts of our regularly-worked territory.
Karen Venegas's husband and son were just baptized together recently, and she wants to begin pioneering.
Jamie assigned us sisters to work this entire hill while he and Luis worked the paved, flat main road... but it turned out that all the houses had women home, and they all listened very nicely. We each have a couple of return visits now and mine agreed to study.
Homemade ice cream for 50 cents at one of Arianna's calls. It was made from condensed milk and tasted amazing.
Kassandra and Cristina visited for a month, during which time we had grand adventures on the quad they rented.
The home of the Old Dark Frog?
I fried fish (rooster fish courtesy of Jamie) for the first time, and it turned out quite well if I may say so myself.
My landlady's granddaughter Escarlet. When we first met, it went something like this (in Spanish of course.)
"What's your name?"
"Rachel, what's yours?"
"Escarlet."
"Oh okay, nice to meet you Scarlett."
"No. ESCARLET."
She came to look at my bird and ask for candy, so I put on a video from jw.org and counted my time.
These books are moldy because it comes back after two days, not because it's been forever since I used them.
Look what I found! 蚊取り線香。
A final picture of me and Bird.
Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head is a song by Hal David and Burt Bacharach
go girl! and great song choice :P
ReplyDeleteI love your "Old Dark Frog" tree! But I call dibs on studying with Arnold Lobel in the resurrection.
ReplyDeleteblah
ReplyDelete